It’s the end of the fourth week in the Big Brother house and below I have ranked the remaining 12 houseguests from those that I feel are in the worst position in the game and who is in the best position.
Here is where I think each houseguest ranks as we go into Week 5 of the game:
12. HOWARD: Howard has been in a terrible position for a while now. After getting caught lying twice during Helen’s HOH, once about voting to evict Elissa and once about the Moving Company, his reputation has yet to recover. Amanda has been pushing for him to be nominated for the past two weeks and tonight’s eviction of Kaitlyn was really the result of ‘The Knockouts’ wanting to get Howard out. He and Spencer have made deals with many people in the house including a final 4 deal with Amanda/McCrae, a final 4 deal with Judd/Andy, and a final 5 deal with Judd/Kaitlyn/GinaMarie and people have caught on. Things are not looking good for him as of late.
11. SPENCER: Much like Howard, Spencer has also been in hot water since Week 2 when he was pushing the Moving Company’s agenda to get Elissa out. That’s when everybody started to distrust Spencer because he kept pushing for that when the week before when the Moving Copmany wanted Elissa to stay he was in on the plan to keep her. Spencer has also been vocal since the beginning of the game that he wants Amanda out. That goes back to when the Moving Company was still together and he and Howard really believed that Amanda was too dangerous and was blinding McCrae’s decisions. ‘The Knockouts’ realize that he is working with Howard and they want that split up.
10. AARYN: Even though Aaryn is HOH this week, I don’t think Aaryn will ever be able to recover her position in the game. She has caused too many arguments (Winegate, Hatgate, Bedgate) and made too many personal attacks to ever win the game and her alliance has been decimated over the last four weeks of game. At this point, she will just be used until she can’t be used anymore and then discarded. ‘The Knockouts’ kept her this week because they realized that Kaitlyn could be working with Howard and Spencer and Aaryn made them a deal to either throw HOH to one of them or allow them to make her nominations. She’ll most likely stick to the deal or she’ll have the whole house after even more than before. Aaryn isn’t the main target at this point though. Those targets belong to Spencer and Howard.
9. CANDICE: Candice has become more a target because of her relationship with Howard. Candice is not a part of ‘The Knockout’s and while she sided with their side of the house during week 2 when Nick was evicted she is now being seen as a part of the Spencer/Howard debacle. She has never been favored in the house and this isn’t helping her status. I do think Candice will survive for a while because Spencer and Howard are obviously the big targets and once Howard is gone, ‘The Knockout’s could theoretically pull her back over to their side.
8. GINAMARIE: GinaMarie really isn’t that big of a target at the moment. She was on the block this week and really in no danger of going home. Her name was never part of the discussion. Her only problem is that she has been associated with Aaryn/Kaitlyn/Jeremy and that side of the house. GinaMarie is not really a threat to anyone and although people said they wanted to see Kaitlyn/Aaryn/GinaMarie all go, I have a feeling that bigger targets will arise (as is the case with Spencer and Howard) and she will survive. And let’s be real, who would waste a week on GinaMarie?
7. ELISSA: Elissa actually seemed to be in a pretty good position at the beginning of this week as she is a part of the majority alliance with ‘The Knockouts.’ However, she had a few major hiccups this week. First people thought she was lying about being the MVP because of the way she kept smirking when she told them. Judd even talked about backdooring her. Then there was the whole McCrae birthday fiasco with Amanda where she made one of her alliance members mad. And then the biggest incident of all where she asked Kaitlyn if she was working with Howard and Spencer and the town hall meeting happened with most of the house present. ‘The Knockouts’ were obviously pissed that it could’ve tipped off Spencer and Howard that they’re coming after them. This caused a lot of them to go back to those feelings of Elissa being a loose canon and them feeling like they can’t trust her with information. She seems to have made up some ground since then and her evicting Kaitlyn should help but she has to tread carefully at this point.
6. AMANDA: Amanda has been a strong personality from the beginning. Her close relationship with McCrae has made her a target since week 1. She has gotten in a few arguments with people and called some people out including Aaryn and Candice which has also put a target on her back. Candice knows that she has wanted Howard out the last couple of weeks. Kaitlyn thinks Amanda was the one that told people about the Spencer/Howard/Judd/GinaMarie/Kaitlyn alliance. MANY houseguests have stated that they know Amanda will have to backdoored sooner rather than later. Those people include Spencer, Howard, GinaMarie and also her own alliance member Helen. Helen has told this to Candice, Jessie, Elissa, and Andy who all seemed to agree. She does benefit from being in the ‘Knockouts’ alliance while they try to takeout Howard and Spencer and also being in the ‘Goof Troop’ which is a sub-allaince of the ‘Knockouts’ consisting of her McCrae/Judd/Andy. I have a feeling if she ends up on the block on a Thursday night she would go for sure.
5. McCRAE: The main reason McCrae has a target on his back is because of Amanda. He is generally well liked by everyone in the house and many have stated that they would like to work with him if Amanda wasn’t in the picture including Spencer and Howard (they’ve been saying that since Week 1). Helen said she only wants to work with McCrae later in the game if Amanda is gone. Amanda will surely be targeted before him and he is currently in the ‘Knockouts’ and the ‘Goof Troop.’ He is nobodies main target.
4. HELEN: Helen made a few waves when she was HOH because people thought she had a little bit of HOH-itis which she did. However, she did remove one of the biggest targets in the game, Jeremy. As of now, Helen seems to be in a pretty good situation. She is in the ‘Knockouts.’ Obviously she doesn’t know about the ‘Goof Troop’ sub alliance so Amanda, McCrae, Judd, and Andy might not have complete loyalty to her. The other thing that makes her a target is Elissa. Helen didn’t defend Elissa’s behavior to the alliance but she still wants to help Elissa in any way she can and Helen did major damage control for Elissa the day after the town hall meeting.
3. JESSIE: Jessie has found herself in a really good spot after flipping away from Jeremy/Kaitlyn/Aaryn/GinaMarie back in week 2. She is not on anyone’s radar as a target and she seems to have gained the respect of the ‘Knockouts’ alliance. While she isn’t officially a member Helen has said that she considers Jessie to be with them. They all seem to trust her more than they trust Elissa. Judd has said that they could just swap her for Elissa. I don’t see Jessie being a target at all in the coming weeks and I would expect to see her very late in the game. Jessie was actually the one that suggested to Aaryn to go make a deal to throw HOH or let them control her nominations which was kind of the last nail in Kaitlyn’s coffin.
2. JUDD: Even after his week as HOH, Judd really didn’t make too many enemies. He is also in the majority alliance with ‘The Knockouts’ as well as the ‘Goof Troop’ sub alliance so he is protected and nobody seems to be coming after him. His only blip on the radar seems to be that Andy is convinced that Judd might’ve made up the fact that an alliance formed between him, Spencer, Howard, GinaMarie, and Kaitlyn and that he heard Kaitlyn say she’s going to go after Helen next in order to secure Kaitlyn’s eviction by associating her with Howard because from the beginning of the week he never wanted Aaryn to go.
1. ANDY: Andy is in a really good position in the game right now. He has good relaitonships with everybody and nobody ever seems to talk about targeting. He even had a good relationship with Kaitlyn up until her eviction. He is in the majorirty alliance with the ‘Knockouts’ and the ‘Goof Troop’ sub alliance as well and everyone involved in that seems to trust him. I don’t think anyone would nominate him at this point. His only problem is that he talks a lot and that could get him in trouble later on down the line. I don’t really consider him to be playing both sides because I think he is loyal to his alliances at this point.
Obviously the order of these rankings of the houseguests is very subjective and could easily change depending on the nominations this week. I’m sure that there a few numbers that could be rotated around but I think the descriptions still stand but will likely change within the week. Let me know your opinion in the comments!
Don’t miss any of the action in the Big Brother house! Try the live feeds FREE for 48 hours and if you want to keep them it’s only $9.99 for a monthly subscription – SIGN UP FOR A FREE 48-HOUR TRIAL OF THE 24/7 LIVE FEEDS HERE!